Review: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium7/26/2012
I just got a very awesome loot of beauty finds from my sister who is now residing in Canada, and since she already knew what I want from her, she handed me down this precious little thing. At first I thought why she gave me this since this isn't a part of the list of things I wish but I am truly thankful enough because this is just made up of awesomeness!
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
This is a luxurious, domed face powder, with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. It provides the perfect low coverage and is used to set and fix the foundation or as a touch-up during the day.
What I like about this product:
- works great in setting the foundation. In my case, I have used this with a BB cream and it does wonders on my skin!
- provides a highlighting effect
- natural matte finish
- feels lightweight on skin
- looks like you have a foundation when in fact, it's just the setting powder doing its work
- color matches my skin tone well
- you get great effects with just minimal application
What I don't like about this product:
- Oil-control is just so-so. It may not be good for those who have oily and combination skin. Touch-ups are really necessary in the middle of the day.
- all shades are not available in the Philippines
Will I repurchase?
I still have to save up to buy the next one in case this great baby runs out but I'm still in the look out for a cheaper alternative of this product.
- It yields better results if used with a powder brush when applying.
- Always bring blotting papers with you since you may oil up during the day.
- You may use another powder with good oil control in conjunction with this setting powder.
Have you tried this one too? Share your thoughts!