During one drinking session with friends, my former HS classmate Jelyn asked me what qualities am I looking for in a guy. I was initially dumbfounded when she asked such question that I wasn't able to respond immediately even though I already have a few things in mind. Since I'm single and waiting for Mr. Right, I thought of coming up with a similar post to what I found from Ria's blog to check my standards and sum up what I've been wanting in a man.
So here it goes:
1. Suplado = Hmmmmm... I like it when a guy doesn't give me his full attention all the time. There's a sense of mystery that just makes him sexier. Someone who's a bit more challenging and a bit hard to get.
2. Mr. Shades = As long as it's appropriate for the occasion and time, then it's not a big deal. Guys who could pull off an aviator is a plus, like this one below.
|Started to appreciate aviators after I've seen Hugh Jackman sexily wearing them in Real Steel.|
3. Masculado = He should be physically fit and stronger than me, at least. Having well-toned arms is a plus. Bawal ang lampa at masakitin. LOL!
|Damn those biceps!|
4. Guys who give flowers = YES! I love flowers!
5. Smiling face = Of course. One of the first things I notice in a guy is the SMILE. And if there's something in common among my exes, all of them has a nice set of teeth. Minsan, madali akong madale sa magandang ngiti.