14 things for 20141/04/2014
How did you welcome your 2014? I celebrated it with people who matter the most to me, my family. For me, that's already starting the year with a bang.
I do believe I'm not getting younger anymore and we only live once so might as well live it to the fullest way possible. There are a lot of things I want to accomplish before the year ends so in order for me to stick to the real goals, I'm making a bucket list of the 14 things I want to do in 2014.
Presenting, the 14 things I have to do to make 2014 one of the best years in life. Here's my bucket list:
1. Travel solo and visit one place I have never gone to
2. Achieve my dream body #oplanellenadarna #projectfit (Plank and squat a day)
3. Eat a new vegetable (In 2012, it was my first time to eat an eggplant. In 2013, it was squash.)
4. Complete my #Project365 photo-a-day project (Follow me on Instagram: @misslitratista)
5. Participate in charity events
6. Pay a visit to my most favorite church at least once a month
7. Learn a new skill or indulge in a new hobby (I learned how to drive in 2013!)
8. Buy a new gadget or appliance or furniture
9. Achieve the 52-week money challenge and save at least Php 80,000 this year
10. Start the day with a prayer and complete the daily devotionals I'm subscribed to without fail
11. Read 50 books
12. Watch 100 movies
13. Work on my thesis and finish it.
14. ALWAYS BE THANKFUL.
That's only 14 of the things I want to do in 2014. I'm keeping this list as short and realistic as possible and will just surprise myself if I can do and add more to the list.
So in 2014, let's bring it on! Great vibes to everyone!